Pages

Thursday 7 June 2012

Recipe for Mini Quiches

Mini Quiches - Spinach and Cream Cheese
I have been absolutely dying to try this recipe ever since I curated it for my Squidoo lens Recipe for Quiche: Delicious and Easy to Make. This recipe was created by Diane Denny of Jacksonville, Florida and presented on Howdini.com.

What I think is particularly clever about this recipe is that the quiche crust is make from Pillsbury Crescent rolls. You just spray your muffin tin, line each cup with one crescent roll pastry triangle, and off you go. How easy is that?

I decided to make these for brunch recently and I was very pleased with the results. I award this recipe five stars and will definitely be adding this to my repertoire. I served three per person along side crisp bacon strips and fresh pineapple.

Ingredients:

2 cans of garlic dinner crescent rolls (8 triangles each)
1 - 8oz package of softened cream cheese
3 eggs
1/4 cup of chopped onion
1 box - 9oz of frozen spinach, thawed and drained (you will have to squeeze out the water)
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Note - I couldn't find garlic flavoured crescent rolls so I used the plain ones and added a little garlic power to the filling.

Method:

No comments:

Post a Comment